Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Be Inspired!

You know what today is, Wednesday's Be Inspired Challenge from Cuttlebug Challenge. This week's challenge is to use glitter + Cuttlebug on a card and I loved it! We also got to play with some Sweet & Sassy Stamps digital downloads which I'd never done. Instead of an actual stamp it is a stamped image and you use it like clipart and just print away....it was great because I didn't have to deal with messy ink or stamping my image perfect. I decided to use the butterfly image and colored it with my Copic markers then used Doodlebug glitter to glitter the wings and body.

I also used Colorbok and October Afternoon paper, lace, Martha Stewart punch, October Afternoon journaling spot, Stickles, a button, and my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. If you've never used digital stamps I recommend it, very fun! Now it's time for you to join the fun, make a card, and link it to Cuttlebug Challenge.
Enjoy!

20 comments:

Jenn K said...

Great card!! Love the lace detail.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!! Love how you worked all the different "items" into one card and the directions so easy to understand. I think digital stamps are a great idea, I've never used them but I think I'll give it a try. First on my supply list has to be the Cuttlebug.

Allison said...

great job with the butterfly
AllisonX

danni reid. said...

this is so beautiful, love the palette & your beautiful details!

Karen said...

Love the blue and purple with a touch of glitter on your butterfly stamp. Such a marvelous card!!!

Mrs J said...

I love the colours you've used here Amber - beautiful. And perfectly finished with the lace, button and stitching. Gorgeous!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty1 i love the colors, and the bit of trim you added to it! Great job with the challenge this week!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I have been wanting to play with this colour combo for a few days now, maybe I will today!
Peggy

Eva said...

Ohhhh, this is sooo beatiful. It makes me want to go create something with that pretty butterfly.

Tammie said...

Beautiful...I have never used digital stamp art...cool idea.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful butterfly card! Love the colors. Jumped over from the vp boards to say hi!

Rosemary said...

Oh what pretty colors!!..love the added touch of lace!!

bethchien said...

Hey girlie! You make the cutest cards! And I like the look of your blog! so cute! ;P
B

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Such a gorgeous card!! Love the colors and the digital stamp- you did a beautiful job with it! That's so cool that we have the same b-day! Thanks for your comments on my blog :)

Becky G said...

Love what you did with the challenge, Amber! Love that butterfly!

Hugs~Becky

Unknown said...

So beautiful Amber! I love how you stitched through the holes in the MS punch!

(-: Heidi

Annette said...

Beautiful card Amber, I love the coloring on the butterfly!

Captain Scrappy said...

Love the bright colors!

Rleen said...

Awesome card, I love the butterfly and the stickles.

debb said...

Beautiful! debb

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio