Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy Work

I feel like I'm neglecting my blog! So I thought I would post something random. I'm digging thru the archives to find a card I've not posted.
Here's a little butterfly card I made a few months ago. Didn't post it because I thought it's little smile was creepy, hehe.

Here's another card I made with the great digital stamps from The Cutting Cafe.

I've been working on scrapbook layouts lately...I feel like I've also been neglecting them and will never catch up!
Enjoy.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to agree..that butterfly smile is a bit creepy..like it knows something we don't!!!! The cupcake is adorable.

Unknown said...

LOL! He's not creepy, he's cuuute! And I love the glittery cupcake!

(-: Heidi

Christy said...

Really great work!!!

Tammie said...

Love the "creepy" little butterfly. He's adorable and always love a cupcake. When you come up, I will show you the "icing technique."

Mary said...

I know what you mean! I have been scrapping more lately, and I never can seem to get scrap pages to photo right, so I end up not posting them! Great cards though!

Annette said...

Adorable cards Amber! I love the cute little butterfly and the cupcake card is too cute! Good for you getting caught up on your scrapbook pages, can't wait to see some of them!

Michele Kovack said...

Such cute cards!!!! : )

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio