Friday, April 6, 2012

Inspiration With The Cutting Cafe

Time for a new week of inspiration at The Cutting Cafe.  This week the Design Team is focusing on the great jar files Regina has in the Shop.  I am a country girl so love jars, big jars, little jars...you get the idea.  I think they are perfect for storage and so vintage.

This week I used the Jar Shaped Template Cutting Files to make a cute card, take a look:


For this card I used the gum ball jar filler (included with Jar Template).  I colored them with Copics and added Stickles for shine.  I added some stamps from Papertrey Ink, vintage tag and clothes pin.  I used Liquid Pearl around the top of my jar.  Loved making this card, putting it together was so much fun.  

Visit The Cutting Cafe Blog and leave a comment on this week's Inspiration Post to be entered into a drawing to win ANY 3 sets from The Cutting Cafe.  It's also time for a Design Team Call!  

I'd appreciate it if you'd keep my Aunt Tammie in your Prayers.  She got admitted to the hospital with chest pain last week and ended up having open heart surgery on Tuesday.  Turns out she's had a heart anomaly that develops in utero and never knew.  The MD's say that most people who aren't treated never have warning signs and it usually results in sudden death.  She is doing good, post op pain is her biggest battle.  We are just so thankful that God gave her chest pain and she went in for treatment and they found the bigger problem.  

Also Pray for me.  I start my new job Monday!  I've done the same job for 11 years and this is a huge jump for me.  I kept thinking of the words "that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."  It is literally a giant leap for me, but I'm excited to get started!  


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the little jar and the bubblegum brings back sweet memories. I'm going to buy me some pint jars to use for glasses. They make everything taste better!!!

Christa said...

Amber, this a great design.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Fun card and congrats on the new job!

jessica said...

what a great card!! Love the fun colors!
Hope your Aunt is doing well and your new job is going alright!

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

such a cute card! love how it turned out ;)

Tammie said...

Sweet ber, love you

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio