Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Sampler Card Challenge

Hi all!  You must have thought I fell off the planet!  I started my new job and have been on day shift for 3 weeks now.  My body feels like it's been run over by a train.  It's  hard to undo 11 years of night shift in a few weeks, looking forward to feeling normal some day.

Want to share this month's Sampler Card Challenge with you all.  We've started a brand new blog for The Sampler and we are having a blog hop starting Friday.


OK so here's this month's card sketch via PageMaps.  


And here is my card:


I created this card using goodies from April's Sampler Kit.  It is such a fabulous kit!!!  We also have a darling layout sketch and will be giving away prizes for a card and lo.  Lots of chances to win!  



1 comments:

Cathy said...

so pretty, love the sketch too!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio